<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mediaevaluationresearch.com/blog

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evaluating the media: Singed by the fires of Dell

PR geekiness - the tools & techniques to gain insights from PR exposure

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Singed by the fires of Dell



While I don't want to '....hell' it up I thought I might elaborate on my Dell Tweet from this morning. I wanted to order a set of tonors for my 3010cn  printer so put the terms into Dell.co.uk and got 2 options...one set for £161.84 and another £192.08, (both inc VAT) both with very similar discriptions. 

So I wondered what was the difference. I have been talking with Dell technical support lately about a separate problem with this printer who have been very good, so I think I will just call up the sales people and ask them what is the difference. After a lengthy details collecting phase (we recently moved address), The sales rep was unable to say what the difference was but that I should order the more expensive one from him. He said I would not be able to place an order online for the cheaper one. I said I would try and his parting words were that I was wasting his time. Well, the order did go through and if for any reason they do not fit the printer I will certainly be commenting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

<< Home