<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mediaevaluationresearch.com/blog

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evaluating the media: Evaluating the press to make you millions

PR geekiness - the tools & techniques to gain insights from PR exposure

Monday, October 09, 2006

Evaluating the press to make you millions

Every weekday morning I try and not dose through the business news on Radio 5 Live Wake Up to Money, and this morning I caught a snippet on a US firm of stock brokers choosing their share investments based on the favourability of their press headlines. It sounded like an interesting idea and worth further investigations. I went to Listen Again on the BBC’s site and found it was in the newspaper review section and was from an article in the Times. I looked on the Times website and couldn’t find it and so resorted to going and buying a copy. Not since my press-cuttings days have I been so thorough and even resorted to a scan of Factiva, but its source continues to allude me.

It’s a funny world trying to track back to the sources in the media – not always that easy, even though you presume the technology has to make it fail safe. I have now emailed the show and if I can establish any additional details I will update you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

<< Home