<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mediaevaluationresearch.com/blog

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evaluating the media: Many thanks for the help chaps

PR geekiness - the tools & techniques to gain insights from PR exposure

Monday, July 30, 2007

Many thanks for the help chaps


I am always surprised by the use the blogosphere can be connecting with people and my case in point was in response for a 'quick and dirty' set of media figures for a number of territories including Canada. I tried the normal candidates who were not very co-operative but then I remembered seeing frequent blog comments and references to Alan Chumley, now the Research Director of Hill & Knowlton in Canada, but used to be with Cormex Research. Between him and Andrew over at Cormex they really helped me in a big way and I am really very appreciative.

If I could send an award to the most helpful people I have ever worked with this chaps would be up there! Absolute stars. Thanks again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...the most helpful people I've ever worked with?" Wow, if only my mom could see that!

Thanks, Michael. Happy to help.

8:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

<< Home